Wednesday, August 8, 2007

mind seein me bro?^^

at a wedding..i ike me bro's smile..so nice n huge..^^
fresh air at last!!
"hey!!i m sitting on a mushroom!!"
tis is version no.3...ask C.L.
version no.2..i dun have the 1st 1..
use to be ulraman's no.1 fan..supporter of ultraman's fan behind..
shiney teeth huh!!
i forgot wat is tis called..human pyramid?
left:future model..right:future sell picker..
a man tat all girls desire..hahazz...

pretty me..^^..i tink me bro angry..
he n zheng win..both oso veri cute!!
cute la..sleepin on a pillow after drawing..^^
thats my bro!!sry but i kinda realli love to cross dress her..i mean him..
the thing is nt movin..seriously..


when he arrived on tis earth..i dun tink i m realli happy..
see..every1 is prayin except me..hahaz..nt my fault..the camera loves me..
i tink is his 1st genting trip with me..
he so cute la..
eating the moon biscuit thing..
jus to say..i actualli love me bro alot..but he dun blieve me..even if we still fight..but in me heart..i realli do love him..seriously..the cutest brother u can ever find in my heart..ha can never be replaced..never removed..never renewed..jus the same old shannon teoh tat i always love......


No comments: