Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First post in Aug!

ChengQing has been sharing some really personal and deep hurts in her. Tomorrow, urgh, TODAY is an important and memorable day to her. Dad and mum and me will be treating her lunch after meeting her to share... Do pray for her. We are getting her to share her testimony, a simple yet heart-warming one. Pray that she has the courage and wisdom to let her life stories, or should I say hurts, become blessings to all!

Another prayer request: Furong's dad. Although I only read the msg when I reach home and it's after 10.30pm, but I prayed hard. Did you? Remember to do what you want others to do to you in future. Want us to forget to pray for your salvation you can start forgetting his. He needs the gospel, like any other one else.

Korean hostages. Dad showed me a short video and it already hurt me real deep just to see them clothed in those traditional costumes. 2 hostages(males) killed and they were saying to start taking the lives of females hostages as well. The emotions on their faces were studied and conculded an expression of extreme long time fear. But these are not the main points of this whole issue. How God's glory and love is going to cover this sinful world is then the most significant part. "Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it." From God's point of view, maybe you and me are then the ones losing lives...

MEL!!!
BETTER BE ABLE TO HEAR US FROM HERE HUH...
We sure are going to miss you.


Ok, 8am presentation again tomorrow.
Nights!


No comments: