Friday, October 19, 2007

From The Rest

You know, sometimes we really feel helpless watching you struggle with leading us, cheeky & naughty kids, and a few delinquents(me me me) :P.....yet, at times, all we are doing seems to make things more 凶 for you. So many times you tried to improve our physical and spiritual lives, but we jus don't seem to budge...(yes, was playin dota in the afternoon...and still playin next morning...) - MaxX

You did all you could(tinking from afternoon to next morn is doing all u could), maybe我们没有争气啦。

Sometimes its hard to understand how we are struggling in our studies bcos our face dun show,its hard to tell, cos we do look smart. We may say nothing,perhaps we find that it is no big deal and perhaps we are scared. However, just by watching,we know u are aware..by encouraging,we know u care..by praying,we know that everything is with God now, so there is nothing to b afraid.We are always growing,step by step.But bcos of u,our dearest cg leader, my dearest cousin,we are not afraid of failures,bcos we noe,when we are in trouble, there is u,there,always standby to help... Although i just join the cg, i feel that you are a great cg leader.. Always giving us advices.. Encouragements really helps u know.. it will let us know that you are there for us in times of needs and troubles.. we know that u care and love us.. we care and love you too.. yes.. like wad yiqi wrote..by praying, we know that everything is with God now, so there is nothing to be afraid.. - Yiqi & Lingyun

Sometimes, when I hold your hand, I just wanna let you know I care. Sometimes, I'm just silently giving thanks to God for having you here. Sometimes, I'm just thinking of you. But at other times, I really need to talk to you. Because talking to you just makes all the difference in the world. - WW

6 years have passed in an blink of an eye..I never fail to thank God for putting u in my life..without CL...there wont be the Zl Charis knows today..u have moulded me to become one, who is able to be someone who is different from boys outside church..u have changed the way I think, u have made me a winner among everyone...God knows what I would be if u weren't here..during my practical..u encouraged me, that is already very heart warming to me..who says u cant do any practical things to help..u made a move tats practical..I ensure you..even though the time left is little...the things that we will do in the future will show that ur teachings as a Cg leader is not futile..Love isn't just saying, it's showing and u have done it..One impt point..I stayed in Charis because of you, you made the difference. - ZL

sometimes i don't know how to put things across, i know you have enough burdens to bear. like now, im stuck again, no idea how to put my thoughts into print. ...
ever since i entered Charis, you've been a significant role, you must understand that. much as how much we mean to you, it works both ways, so reading your post made me cry. you've done enough, really.. if not more than enough. if i have a main reason behind all my holding back of frustrations, it's because you deserve much better than all that. your encouragements keep me going, your prayers keep me safe in God's arms, so, they are really much more practical than you think. (: thanks, for all that. you asked to be forgiven.. i forgive you! now it's my turn.. forgive me for all the worry caused, the sleepless nights; forgive me for my previous refusals to share, refusals to ask, refusals to listen, my nonchalance; forgive me for being too slow to react (at least towards God i'm trying my hardest to be fast now), for disappointing you; forgive me for the other burdens that i will create for you in future (of course, i'll try to minimise).. you asked for it.. ready? i love you- sister, mentor, leader, friend, confidante!
i really wished i could just say that what she said above had already covered all that i wanted to say.. but then.. it just doesn't feel right, especially after she warned me not to do so. but then again.. what she said above, is what i feel too.. but i would just like to add on. despite of all those i said that may have hurt you; worried you; harmed you.. deep down, that's not what i intended.. REALLY.. you are someone; someone whom i really hold close to my heart; someone whose mere presence would be enough to comfort me; to bring me closer to God.. even without words, you convey much more.. even though, sometimes i may not seem to take ur advices.. but they do take effect on me.. your cards; your letters; your sms. they made me go with faith; they made me stop; they made me go slower; they made me go faster.. even thousands of words wont be able to express all that i feel inside.. but there's one thing.. i must say to you.. i love you cause you love me cause God loves us.. hence, you know i'm always here to listen. no, i still dunno whether i need to listen more than you need to say or either way.. but i do know, that you need to say and i need to listen.. more than that.. i want to listen.. - Char & Mel


U know, U have done ur best and the rest R up to us.. Who would wan to see the one beside U go to Hell rather than Heaven? And U did ur part.. I'm sure everyone know....everyone know tat many things have been slacking. I can't imagine the day without CG (next yr), how will we grow by our own..BUT, the fact is..somehow one day we have to. U know its U tat keep us going, but by the end of the day we have to ans for our own life. Ya, time really flies.. I really miss the day we pray pray pray, worship kneeling and SHARINGS......i wish to have it so, cos i think it keep us going......BUT still, we need to grow up. Since we know it, let's us do it. I don think i have much to say, cos the best gift is still "OUR OWN LIFE" . :) - LX


We Thank God for you. For 0203 would not be if without you.
Thank You for giving your best. Thank You for giving your all.
Thank You for just being there. Thank You for being in 0203.
Thank You.





And From all of 0203:
WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: