Friday, October 19, 2007

From CL


Sometimes I feel real helpless seeing you all struggle in studies, yet all that I can do is to stand aside and watch, encourage, pray... Can't do any practical things to help. At times I try so hard to improve our physical or spiritual health, yet nothing seems to help. (Yes, I have those times sitting in the afternoon thinking what I can do than to pray. And still thinking the next morning... )

Maybe I haven't do enough, maybe I didn't hit the right spot.

But just to let you know that even if oneday I'm dying on the hospital bed, or busy over big/small problems, or depressed myself... Please talk to me. Tell me whatever is bothering you, anything that's hindering growth, TELL ME. Yes, although I've proved myself utterly helpless countless times to lend a hand, but I'm still here if you need a pair of ears or shoulders.

Excuse me from guessing games, unless they are really hard to share, because I'm really bad at it. The next time you find yourself having no time to talk to me,(LIKE WW) hold my hand look into my eyes with that threatening face and say, "I'll burst anytime. We need to talk." I'll let you cut the Q in my that day's to-do list. Because YOU ARE MUCH, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.


Yes, you are important. Everyone. Don't doubt how many people can squezze into my "Top Piority" listing inside my heart. Anyone is welcome. As for 0203, I've already reserved designated places for all...

Forgive my selfishness, my pride, my insensitive words, my foolish ways. Forgive when I neglect, when I overlook, when I have no time. Forgive me that I get irritated about all our barriers, and forgot the more important and thus tearing down our fellowship. Forgive my shortcomings, my strongholds, my weaknesses.


I'm giving my best in the remaining months, I hope you too...

No comments: