Thursday, September 20, 2007

Share-share...

Mushi told me to be more expressive to show I care. To my parents, grandparents and you guys. I wonder how. I wonder why.(Don't start singing lemontree -..-) He told me if I don't, I'll start seeing the fruit of not being expressive in near years to come. In church, family, work, relationship... And that'll be a high price to pay.

Why do we have to express our thanks, our appreciations, our gratefulness to another when you're sure they got the message from the things you do? Is it to ensure they know? Or is it to train ourselves to express these positive attitudes so that we become positive? The latter I guess.
Yesterday many came to fetch us from the airport.(Mel, Char, WW, Nat, CQ, Darryl, CM, Auntie Mary) I told myself to be as appreciative as I can when I see them. And though I failed to the rest, I did it to CQ what I deemed 'out-of-my-limits'. I hugged her. I shocked her. I shocked myself too.

When can I allow my girls to lie on my shoulders I don't know, but I'm trying.(Don't you dare take advantage of this sentence!) When will I be more expressive to my boys I don't know either, but I'm trying. I hope you try with me too, so that 0203 become more expressive, more loving, more attractive, more in-depth into touching lives. And I should move further than where I think I can, for the benefit of the Lord's House. We shouldn't limit His expansion of work with our confined bounds.

Let's move beyond the puddle of self.


Move to others.

(How many pins fall is Lord's business. We just have to give it a try!)


No comments: